Procurement and Logistic Officer – VSF Germany
|Gross Salary:||800 USD and subjected to all statutory deductions|
|Supervisor:||Head of the office|
|Duty Station:||South Kordfan State –Dilling -with frequent travel to the field|
|Duration:||one year subject to renewal based on performance and Fund availability|
|Closing Date:||07 June 2021|
Vétérinaires Sans Frontières – Germany (VSF Germany) is a non-governmental, non-profit making international Organization, engaged in the field of veterinary relief and development work providing humanitarian aid and development assistance to pastoralists and vulnerable communities in areas where livestock is of importance. With support in animal health, agriculture, marketing, and food safety, VSFG works towards food security and strengthened livelihoods of pastoralist communities. VSF Germany implements activities in Ethiopia, Sudan, South Sudan, Kenya, and Somalia. VSF Germany is registered and licensed in Sudan by Humanitarian Aid commission (HAC) since 2010 and renewed its license every year.
VSF Germany seeks to recruit a qualified person to fill the following position according to its job description and specifications. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains timely travel arrangements inside the State for the national staff and international visitors including their accommodation.
- Supervise vehicles movement, Vehicles rent, vehicle license and insurance and ensure timely maintenance.
- Conducts and inducts Safety/Security briefing for Sudanese Staff and Expat Staff at the South Kordfan State .Provide general logistics work including the follow up of all types of shipment and transportation
- Ensures goods and equipment are safely received, stored and delivered to field.
- Identify and document potential suppliers and service providers at the South Kordfan level that satisfy VSF G contracting and purchasing requirements.
- Establishes bid standards and prepares procurement documents to publicly solicit bids.
- Manages and reviews documents for the procurement of all supplies, equipment and services for the organization in the South Kordfan office.
- Assist and support South Kordfan office in procurements in line with policies and procedures.
- Conduct monthly or yearly Base the inventory process and Asset register for the all asset of the project at the South Kordfan office
- To follow and applied Supply Chain Management and day to day logistics activities.
- Provides IT support as requested and managing office maintenance on daily basis
- Supervise the maintenance of the office and track the duration of the office rent.
- Any other assignments as requested by supervisor
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- The preferred candidate will possess a Bachelor’s in public administration, business Administration , or a closely related field
- At least 3 years of experience in procurement and logistics management preferably in non-governmental organizations.
- Should have a good background in finance management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; excellent demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently& be a self-starter, and energetically approach tasks assigned.
Clearly state your contact address and telephone number.
Only short listed will be contacted.
Closing date is 7th June 2021
Applicants are requested to submit applications and CVs and non-returnable photocopies of certificates to be addressed to: Labor office, Humanitarian Aid Commission (HAC), Eastern end of Gamhoriya Street
Women are encourage to apply for this position
Please submit your CV to HAC (Humanitarian Aid Commission)