Operation Assistant – Global Aid Hand
Advertisement for Operation Assistant
Job code (005)
Duration: seven month
Global Aid Hand hereby announces a vacancy for the above-mentioned position to be
Based in in its headquarter office at Khartoum.
The announcement will be valid for one week starting from 30/12/2020 up to 05/01/2021
WHO WE ARE?
Global Aid Hand (GAH) is a non-profit organization, founded by Ismael Hagana, a committed and experienced philanthropist with the assistance of highly qualified field cadres who have chosen to pursue a shared interest in humanitarianism. The objective of the organization is to bring radical transformation into the life of the most vulnerable and to contribute to the positive impact to humanity.
The founders are fully committed to provide high quality, broad and transparent public services in the sector of shelter and protection, health, water and sanitation, education , food security and livelihoods.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Global Aid Hand seeking for Operation Assistant to work closely with management to ensure proper implementation of project activities. ( School Feeding Project in Ummbadah Locality WFP ) .
• Ensure complete management of finances and procurement and transportation of project inputs to the field location.
• Assist to getting the necessary approvals and permits from the government security apparatus and offices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• University degree or in Administration, other academic relevant field is required.
• Previous experiences in Administrative field
• Good Knowledge in MS excels word and power point.
• Good written and verbal communication in Arabic and English languages
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Frequent travel to the field .
• Ability to work under stressful working environment , and high pressure
• Team work
• Building collaborative relationships
• Practicing gender & cultural diversity
For More Jobs from Global Aid Hand visit: Global Aid Hand Jobs
To help you improve your career, we offer you free courses offered by International Organizations and Universities on our site: English Courses