General Protection – Global Aid Hand
Global Aid Hand hereby announces a vacancy for the above-mentioned position to be
Based in its headquarter office at Khartoum.
The announcement will be valid for one week starting from 28/12/2020 up to 6/01/2021
WHO WE ARE?
Global Aid Hand (GAH) is a non-profit organization, founded by Ismael Hagana, a committed and experienced philanthropist with the assistance of highly qualified field cadres who have chosen to pursue a shared interest in humanitarianism. The objective of the organization is to bring radical transformation into the life of the most vulnerable and to contribute to the positive impact to humanity.
The founders are fully committed to provide high quality, broad and transparent public services in the sector of shelter and protection, health, water and sanitation, education , food security and livelihoods.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Under the supervision of the Program Manager the Protection, Education and Peace Building Coordinator is responsible for concept notes and proposals development, overseeing the project implementation by the projects Leads on the ground, and ensure that all Protection, Education and Peace Building activities are implemented with good quality taking into consideration the sectors and government standards. Also will be responsible of the reporting schedules (Donor reports, government reports.. etc) in full consultation with project leads/managers.
- Carry out needs assessments, survey, studies to inform the development of the concept notes and proposals when needed
- Develop SMART Protection, Education and Peace Building indicators to inform GAH country strategy and provide direction for all the protection, Education and Peace Building interventions across Sudan
- Follow up on the media and the internet and within country donors any opportunities arise for the sectors under his/her responsibility to position the organization meet the tinny deadlines for such opportunities
- Work on the draft concept notes and proposals received from the projects leads or Managers to improve the quality of the concept notes and proposals to meet the donor required quality indicated in the call for proposal
- Position GAH to the potential donors in the area of Protection, Education and Peace Building in full coordination and engagement of the relevant sectors coordinators through different forums and meetings through well-developed promotion documents
- Participate in the development of GAH Strategy formation, implementation and monitoring across GAH Sudan and cascade it downwards including for our CBOs and other community based structures
- Introduce new initiatives and be innovative on designing Protection, Education and Peace Building projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in Social Study or any relevant study combined with relative experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the same role.
- Experience in the field of NGO and Humanitarian works
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Sound communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Quantitative ability
- Attention to details.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Frequent travel to the field
- Ability to work under stressful working environment , and high pressure
- Team work
- Building collaborative relationships
- Practicing gender & cultural diversity
For More Jobs from Global Aid Hand visit: Global Aid Hand Jobs
To help you improve your career, we offer you free courses offered by International Organizations and Universities on our site: English Courses