MEAL Officer – Global Aid Hand
Advertisement for MEAL Officer
Job code (004)
Duration: seven month
Global Aid Hand hereby announces a vacancy for the above-mentioned position to be Based in Umm drman Field side .
The announcement will be valid for one week starting from 30/12/2020 up to 05/01/2021
WHO WE ARE?
Global Aid Hand (GAH) is a non-profit organization, founded by Ismael Hagana, a committed and experienced philanthropist with the assistance of highly qualified field cadres who have chosen to pursue a shared interest in humanitarianism. The objective of the organization is to bring radical transformation into the life of the most vulnerable and to contribute to the positive impact to humanity.
The founders are fully committed to provide high quality, broad and transparent public services in the sector of shelter and protection, health, water and sanitation, education , food security and livelihoods.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Global Aid Hand seeking for Meal Officers to work closely with nutrition officer to ensure proper implementation of project activities. ( School Feeding Project in Ummbadah Locality – WFP ) .
• Assigned to conduct routine periodic visits to review and measure the process and report on the performance of the activities.
• Responsible of supervising the distribution, storage and consumption of food commodities and to ensure it is done according to the approved ration scales, and will verify the reports received through close monitoring of this process.
• Conduct weekly monitoring visits to 38 schools.
• Check the Log books filling on regular basis through the distribution pathway from warehouses to schools until the Fortified snack reaches the individual pupil.
• Support the field coordinators in a monthly visit to Schools in coordination with the Ministry of Education.
• Report to field coordinators on weekly basis.
• Conduct weekly monitoring visits to 38 schools
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• University degree or other academic relevant field.
• Previous experiences in Monitoring and Evaluation is required
• Good Knowledge in MS excels word and power point.
• Good written and verbal communication in Arabic and English languages
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Frequent travel to the field .
• Ability to work under stressful working environment , and high pressure
• Team work
• Building collaborative relationships
• Practicing gender & cultural diversity
For More Jobs from Global Aid Hand visit: Global Aid Hand Jobs
To help you improve your career, we offer you free courses offered by International Organizations and Universities on our site: English Courses