Field Coordinator – Global Aid Hand
Job code (003)
Global Aid Hand hereby announces a vacancy for the above-mentioned position to be
Based in its headquarter office at Khartoum.
The announcement will be valid for one week starting from 31/12/2020 up to 06/01/2021
WHO WE ARE?
Global Aid Hand (GAH) is a non-profit organization, founded by Ismael Hagana, a committed and experienced philanthropist with the assistance of highly qualified field cadres who have chosen to pursue a shared interest in humanitarianism. The objective of the organization is to bring radical transformation into the life of the most vulnerable and to contribute to the positive impact to humanity.
The founders are fully committed to provide high quality, broad and transparent public services in the sector of shelter and protection, health, water and sanitation, education , food security and livelihoods.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Global Aid Hand seeking for Field coordinators to work closely with nutrition officer to ensure proper implementation of project activities. ( School Feeding Project in Ummbadah Locality – WFP ).
• To allocate 100% of their time supporting the project implementation through following up closely with the MEAL officers on the distribution plan from WFPs main storage unit to the target schools, conducting the education sessions and trainings.
• Direct and close contact with MEAL officers to resolve any problem that may occur throughout the project.
• Follow each school monthly ration.
• Follow-up closely with the MEAL officers and school leads on daily bases to ensure the proper distribution of the fortified snacks.
• Conduct the Monthly visits to schools with MEAL officers the MoE representative.
• Follows the implementation of the distribution plan and report to the nutrition officer on weekly basis.
• Collect the log books from each school every month to be handed to the nutrition officer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• University degree in Administration or other academic relevant field is required.
• Previous experiences in food distribution, and food handling.
• Good Knowledge in MS excels word and power point.
• Good written and verbal communication in Arabic and English languages
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Frequent travel to the field .
• Ability to work under stressful working environment , and high pressure
• Team work
• Building collaborative relationships
• Practicing gender & cultural diversity
For More Jobs from Global Aid Hand visit: Global Aid Hand Jobs
To help you improve your career, we offer you free courses offered by International Organizations and Universities on our site: English Courses