Data Entry Operator – MSF
|Job Title:||Data Entry Operator|
|Reports to (Hierarchical):||Head Data Entry Officer|
|Reports to (Functional):||Nurse supervisor|
|Location:||Khartoum, with projects and field visits|
|Salary:||487 USD – Gross|
|Date Posted :||20/12/2020|
Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
Secondary education essential.
One-year data entry with NGOS
English language essential.
- Able to learn and use software used for recording (i.e. Fuchia, EpiInfo, etc.)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV & copy of educational and experience certificates to: [email protected]
To help you improve your career, we offer you free courses offered by International Organizations and Universities on our site: English Courses