|Organization:||Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)|
|Reports to (Hierarchical):||Head of Mission|
|Reports to (Functional):||Logistics CoordinatorHOM|
|Job Family:||Logistics and Supply|
Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the base (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions.
- Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring implementation of security measures
- Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities (office house, store, etc.)
- Checking the maintenance of the various open spaces (gardens, courtyards…) and ensuring that domestic waste is correctly discarded.
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply electrical, walls, ceilings etc. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities
- Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, in particular
- Inventories and the reallocation of equipment
- Renewing the authorization to use radio material with local authorities
- Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations
- Preparing orders, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
- Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager
|Education||Diploma in Logistics or related studies|
|Experience||At least 2 years previous experience with MSF or other INGOs in similar position|
|Language||Good Oral & Written Arabic and English|
|Knowledge||Computer literacy and radio equipment user-knowledge|
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) translates to Doctors without Borders. We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. Our teams are made up of tens of thousands of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff – bound together by our charter. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. We are a non-profit, self-governed, member-based organization.
MSF was founded in 1971 in Paris by a group of journalists and doctors. Today, we are a worldwide movement of nearly 65,000 people.
Address: Rue de l’Arbre Bénit 46, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
What is the goal of MSF?
Our mission is to provide lifesaving medical care to those most in need. All MSF members agree to honor the following principles: MSF provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, and to victims of armed conflict.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, Copy/ copies of education certificate(s) and Copy of work experience certificates to:
HAC Labour office, Khartoum
MSF Belgium, street 27, house 14 Amarat, Khartoum
Opening date: 10/06/2021 – Closing date: 17/06/2021
For jobs from Doctors without Borders in Sudan visit : MSF Jobs Page