|Organization:||Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)|
|Reports to (Hierarchical):||Head of Mission|
|Reports to (Functional):||Logistics Coordinator: HOM|
|Job Family:||Logistics and Supply|
Provide support to the mission by assisting the Head of Mission in the administrative part of coordination tasks. ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up providing translations and interpreting in order to facilitate coordination tasks in the mission.
- Assist the HoM in the context analysis, disseminate relevant context information to the coordination team, regularly inform them on key issues, update general information on the context for MSF internal documents, and advise on cultural appropriateness of organisational activities and individual behaviours.
- Keep good knowledge of counterparts in different administrations and file field contacts (other NGO’S, UN agencies, local authorities…) verifying that they are easily accessible in order to facilitate contacts and meetings.
- At the request of the HoM, represents MSF in meetings (NGO, official bodies, administration…).
- Ensure the follow up of relevant administrative dossiers such as the MSF registration in a country, working permits, immigration policies, national protocols, etc.
- At the request of the HOM, prepare and conduct an information briefing focusing on the country context for International, Regional and Relocated Staff.
- Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed.
|Experience||At least 2 years previous experience in humanitarian aid organization, preferably with MSF. Very good understanding of the functioning of the different administrations/procedures of the country.|
|Language||Very good Oral & Written Arabic and English|
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) translates to Doctors without Borders. We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. Our teams are made up of tens of thousands of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff – bound together by our charter. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. We are a non-profit, self-governed, member-based organization.
MSF was founded in 1971 in Paris by a group of journalists and doctors. Today, we are a worldwide movement of nearly 65,000 people.
Address: Rue de l’Arbre Bénit 46, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
What is the goal of MSF?
Our mission is to provide lifesaving medical care to those most in need. All MSF members agree to honor the following principles: MSF provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, and to victims of armed conflict.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, Copy/ copies of education certificate(s) and Copy of work experience certificates to:
HAC Labour office, Khartoum
MSF Belgium, street 27, house 14 Amarat, Khartoum
Opening date: 10/06/2021 – Closing date: 17/06/2021
For jobs from Doctors without Borders in Sudan visit : MSF Jobs Page