|Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
|Reports to (Hierarchical):
|Head of Mission
|Reports to (Functional):
|Supply Coordinator, HOM
|Logistics and Supply
Defining, coordinating and monitoring the supply chain activities in the coordination according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission.
- In collaboration with the Head of Mission and the Supply Coordinator, planning, establishing and reviewing the supply activities in the project including its budget, in order to identify and optimize the response to the needs of the mission and the targeted population.
- Monitoring and ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the following supply activities in the mission order processing, local purchase management, physical (warehousing) and administrative (management of movements) stock management, freight management, supply administration and implementation of standard supply tools.
- Ensuring the availability of relevant management data to the owners of the stock, project and capital coordination (expired drugs, risk of shortages, stock reports, lead time, pipeline, etc.).
- Managing the supply team in coordination, and in collaboration with the HOM, SupplyCo and the HR Manager, participating in the planning and implementation of HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility.
- Participating in monthly reporting according to guidelines.
|Degree in Supply Chain or related studies
|At least 2 years previous experience with MSF or other INGOs in similar position
|Good Oral & Written Arabic and English
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) translates to Doctors without Borders. We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. Our teams are made up of tens of thousands of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff – bound together by our charter. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. We are a non-profit, self-governed, member-based organization.
MSF was founded in 1971 in Paris by a group of journalists and doctors. Today, we are a worldwide movement of nearly 65,000 people.
Address: Rue de l’Arbre Bénit 46, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
What is the goal of MSF?
Our mission is to provide lifesaving medical care to those most in need. All MSF members agree to honor the following principles: MSF provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, and to victims of armed conflict.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, Copy/ copies of education certificate(s) and Copy of work experience certificates to:
HAC Labour office, Khartoum
MSF Belgium, street 27, house 14 Amarat, Khartoum
Opening date: 10/06/2021 – Closing date: 17/06/2021
For jobs from Doctors without Borders in Sudan visit : MSF Jobs Page