Health Information System and reporting Assistant – SAVE THE CHILDREN
The Health Information System and reporting Assistant will be responsible to set up health data base ensuring accurate collection, collation, compilation, analysis, maintaining and dissemination of Health service delivery data. S/he will assist MEAL team in establishing and strengthening a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation system to measure programme progress and impact and establish effective lesson learning and beneficiary accountability mechanisms in the project area. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Degree in Health Records and Information, Health Information Systems, Health Statistics, Information Management or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in managing health information systems support in an MOH or NGO
- Knowledge of database design and use
- Knowledge of data processing and analysis
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies.
- Ability to organize and plan information systems
- Knowledge of MS Excel/ Access, EPI info, SPSS or similar data analysis programs
- Knowledge of conducting surveys, assessments and data quality audits
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to live and work in hardship areas
- Commitment to abide by the Save the Children Child Safeguarding Policy
- Working experience with INGOs
- English language skills
- Good knowledge of quality standards and quality controls related to medical practice
Contract duration: 1 year
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Jul 24, 2021
For jobs from SAVE THE CHILDREN visit : SCI Jobs Page