Executive Manager – Senior Leadership office – SAVE THE CHILDREN
Very Attractive Packages are offered
To work with the Country Director and SLT in managing and developing programme and business processes, systems and procedures
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Country Director, with frequent interactions with SLT
Dimensions: Save the Children works in 15 out of 18 states in Sudan with a current staff complement of around 450.
Staff directly reporting to this post: TB
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Masters Degree in Management, Finance or any other relevant sectors.
- Experience of working in the corporate, humanitarian or development sector at similar level
- Experience of working in large diverse teams with colleagues from many cultures backgrounds
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills, and highly competent in developing and implementing systems, business processes and procedures
- Highly competent in Microsoft office software
- Exceptional coordination skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Very confident in dealing with large groups of people and with senior level visitors and partners
Contract duration: 1 year
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Jul 25, 2021
For jobs from SAVE THE CHILDREN visit : SCI Jobs Page