Recording Studio – SFCG
Search For Common Ground in Sudan is looking for a recording studio to produce a radio drama series of 30 episodes focusing on peacebuilding and transforming the way we deal with conflict.
Search is an international conflict transformation NGO that aims to transform the way individuals, groups, governments and companies deal with conflict – away from adversarial approaches and towards collaborative solutions. Headquartered in Washington DC, USA, and Brussels, Belgium, with 52 field offices in 29 countries, Search designs and implements multifaceted, culturally appropriate and conflict-sensitive programs using a diverse range of tools, including media and training, to promote dialogue, increase knowledge and determine a positive shift in behaviors.
Key Tasks and Deliverables
- The vendor will be reporting to the Search’s Media officer and is required to provide the following:
- A recording studio fitted with equipment to host, record, and produce a radio drama with a minimum of 4 mics
- Equipment for editing and mixing
- The waiting and resting area spacious enough for 30 persons with basic amenities like restrooms and a coffee break area
- A generator for backup electric supply
- Securing the availability of the recording studio for 8-hour blocks, uninterrupted, including Fridays and Saturdays.
- The consultancy will extend from September 2022 to November 2022. The consultant in collaboration with Search will agree on a reasonable timeline that should not exceed two months.
The application deadline is 20th September 2022.
To apply, interested candidates (individuals or teams) are requested to submit the following three documents:
This opportunity is available for Sudanese nationals only. All applicants are invited to submit their documents through Sudanjob.net.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.