Administration Officer – SFCG
KHARTOUM, SUDAN /OPERATIONS & ADMINISTRATION – AFRICA – CENTRAL & EAST /FULL TIME – LOCALAPPLY FOR THIS JOB
Responsible for providing administrative coordination for the Sudan office to include logistics, procurement, events management, coordination of office services and internal communication facilitation.
- Responsible for facility administration to include property/lease agreement management, facility management, invoice/payment administration and asset lease management and administration
- Responsible for procurement, management and inventory control for office supplies, equipment and other goods/services as required
- Responsible for records management and retention procedures and program
- Responsible for administration of security and janitorial services and staff; ensures adequate security systems/process are in place and reviews them periodically; ensures that the security staff are managed effectively; provides the guidelines for monitoring the security of the premises
- Responsible for coordination for technical support services to include procurement of equipment, processing support services requests, operational support and coordination with HQ technology services
- Responsible for management of meetings and events to include contract negotiation and management, communication coordination, travel arrangements and visa coordination, equipment requirements and coordination, and expense administration
- Responsible for administrative duties regarding organizational equipment (vehicles, office machines, etc.)and facilities, to include maintenance oversight/coordination, insurance administration and budget support
- Responsible for coordination of staff travel; establish and execute procedures for travel requests and authorization conforming to the corporate travel policy
- Responsible for providing administrative support for projects to include development of presentations and documents
- Certification in business administration or relevant discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience in an office administration capacity, preferably in a multi-cultural environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic
- Good understanding of office administration practices and contract negotiation
- Prior experience in meeting/event planning and travel logistics
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (spreadsheet, database, accounting operations software, project management software, presentation software)
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
Application Deadline: 22 May 2022.