Administration Officer – SAVE THE CHILDREN
The Admin Officer will provide support to the Sn. Administration Manager across the full range of administration processes within the candidate and employee lifecycle. Shares in the overall responsibility for the direction and coordination of the Country Office. The Admin Officer in his/her capacity is responsible for the provision of effective administration services – all in both emergency and development settings.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Previous experience of working in as administrative role.
- First-rate organisational skills with a strong eye for detail and the ability to prioritise effectively whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in remote field bases with limited infrastructure
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer orientation and ability to work collaboratively with HR colleagues Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent skills on Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Experience in managing HR records i.e. for both paper and electronic systems
- Good verbal/written communication skills, a clear understanding and awareness of HR processes including the importance of confidentiality.
- Understanding staff care for humanitarian staff, in particular approaches to welfare, stress, R&R and debriefing
- Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver induction briefing/training
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English, with experience in managing multicultural teams
- Experience of a range of assessment techniques (including assessment centres)
Contract duration: 1-year renewable
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: May 20, 2021