The Third Annual Girl’s Conference Participants
The Annual Girl’s Conference on Preventing and Responding to Child Marriage organized by Plan International Sudan – Kordofan program – Elobied in May 2021.The conference goal that children especially girls and young women live in societies free from all forms of violence, harmful traditional practices, and gender discrimination and are able to take decisions in their lives.
This application is opened to select 60 participants in the conference.
Eligibility of selection:
– It is open to all youth girls in Sudan aged between 18-35 years old.
– Influential in their communities and have deep knowledge of the local context.
– Actors/Active in child/girls and women’s rights.
– Demonstrate leadership potentiality and have personal, professional, and educational experience related to the conference.
– In addition to other criteria and conditions in the application form.
The application deadline is on Saturday 15 May 2021 at 12:00 am