Driver – The Embassy of Sweden
The Embassy of Sweden announces a vacant position as Driver
The Embassy of Sweden in Khartoum has a geographical scope that covers the Republic of Sudan and the Republic of South Sudan. Today we are 33 staff members in Khartoum and Juba. The working language is English, which is expected to be mastered by all staff members.
Main duties include:
- Regular driving duties, on schedule and outside regular office hours.
- Maintain and service the Embassy vehicles.
- Run errands for the Embassy.
- Any additional duties required by the operations.
The following requirements must be fulfilled by the candidate:
- Holding relevant education studies, at least primary education completed.
- Demonstrate at least 3 years relevant working experience in a similar post as a driver.
- Good knowledge of the Khartoum city map.
- Good knowledge of the state institutions, Diplomatic Missions and NGOs in Sudan
- Service-minded, flexible and proactive with a professional attitude
- Proof fluent language skills in English and Arabic (oral and written).
- Legal residence and work permit in Sudan.
Application including a cover letter, CV of no more than 2 pages including 3 reference persons as well as academic and employment certificates of the interested candidates should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] on 13 May at the latest. Note that only applications in English will be considered; only those who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.