DRIVER – Spanish Embassy
DISCLAIMER: The Embassy will not reply to telephone calls regarding this call for applications. This is a non-official translation of the summary of the call for applications. Only the full text in Spanish (see link below) has legal force. This summary in English in intended to facilitate the application process for non-Spanish speakers, but only the official text has legal force.
1. Gross yearly salary: equivalent to 8,270.04 Euro.
2. Job description: Orderly and Driver. Average 7.5 hours Sunday-Thursday and occasionally weekends, one month paid holidays.
3. Application form: download
4. Deadline for applications: June 13 th 2021.
5. Necessary documents and other requirements: Application form, CV, Email address, copy of valid ID, work permit (for non-Sudanese) and driving license valid in Sudan.
6. Knowledge of Spanish will be considered an advantage
7. How to send the application: send to [email protected] before June 13 th .
Call for an indefinite position in the Embassy of Spain in Sudan under the category of Orderly-Driver
- The selection process is called to fill 1 vacancy under the ORDERLY- DRIVER category.
- The bases of the call will be fully published on the bulletin boards of the Work Center.
- The aforementioned bases will also be published on the “web” page of the Representation on http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Embajadas/Jartum/es/Paginas/inicio.aspx
- Age: at least 16 years and not exceeded the maximum retirement age.
- Others: Possession of a valid driving license in Sudan.
- Functional compatibility: Possess the functional capacity for the performance of the tasks in work place.
- Non-Sudanese candidates must be in possession of the corresponding residence and work permit or authorization in Sudan on the start date of the provision of services.
Documents to be submitted with an application:
- Photocopy of identification or passport.
- Driving license.
- Candidate curriculum vitae (C.V)
- Documents that certify the candidate’s qualifications.
- Applications (only the sample in Annex III will be admitted) which are not submitted in time and with the documents requested (ID & CV) will take to the exclusion of the candidate.
- Applicants which will not present the documents certifying the candidate qualifications will not be considered in the evaluation process.
Destination Spain, a Nations online country profile of España, one of the two nations located on the Iberian Peninsula. Spain has a coastline along the Atlantic Ocean to the north and the Mediterranean Sea to the southeast.
The country borders Andorra (a micro state in the Pyrenees), France, the tiny British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar (UK), Portugal, and Morocco (at the Spanish exclaves of Ceuta and Melilla on the North African coast). Spain shares maritime borders with Algeria and Italy.
The country occupies an area of 505,992 km², making it the fourth-largest in Europe and the second-largest in western Europe. Compared, it is about twice the size of the United Kingdom or slightly more than twice the size of the US state of Oregon.
The Kingdom of Spain has a population of 47.1 million people (in 2020), the capital and largest city is Madrid; Spain’s second city is Barcelona, the capital city of Catalonia. The official and national language is Spanish, co-official languages are Catalan, Galician, Basque, and Occitan.
What is Spain known for?
Spain is known for its food, Flamenco music and dance, siesta, bullfights, horses, arts and literature, architecture, a Moorish heritage, its islands, Mediterranean beaches, wines, fruits and vegetables, and football (soccer).